Best Magnesium Pain Reliever
MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FLAKE - NATURAL RELIEF OF PAIN, INFLAMMATION, FATIGUE, STRESS, INSOMNIA, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE & MORE
Magnesium Bath Flakes are the dry form of natural Magnesium Chloride. Their typical chemical analysis is: Magnesium Chloride
· 46.5-47.5%; Calcium Chloride - 2.0-2.2%;
· Sodium Chloride - 0.5-0.8%;
· Potassium Chloride - 0.2-0.5%;
· Water - balance to 100%.
· A 5% water solution has pH 7.
· plus boron, bromide, calcium, selenium, phosphorus.
Magnesium chloride flakes have the same chemical composition and properties as the magnesium chloride solution, minus water. Both come from ancient sea
beds. The difference is lighter weight of the flakes, and therefore lower shipping costs.
Sprayed on the sun-damaged skin regularly, the skin will begin to rejuvenate from the inside out and after a few months it will be significantly restored.
Helps with wrinkles as well as hair health and growth.
As a mouthwash sprayed into the mouth it is excellent for the gums and pushes the mouths ph up. Strengthens teeth and is excellent for gingivitis. It is magnesium, not calcium, which helps form hard tooth enamel resistant to decay.
People have used low concentrations for nose and eye washes and even for application in the vagina. (Beware of simulative effect).
Magnesium Chloride is a strong tonic boosting all aspects of cell physiology and energy production. Magnesium is essential for life as it participates in over 325 enzyme reactions. Expect more energy, strength and endurance and even increased sexual energy.
Magnesium is perhaps the single most important mineral to sports nutrition. Over 70% of the U.S. population is magnesium deficient. This is true especially of athletes. During vigorous exercise, people loose through their sweat critical minerals, the most important being magnesium. Adequate magnesium level will help your body against fatigue, heat exhaustion, blood sugar control and metabolism.
Trans dermal magnesium chloride treatments are essential in the treatment of sport injuries and the aches and pains of sore muscles.
Natural Immune System Booster:
Magnesium chloride has no direct effect on bacteria (i. e. it is not an antibiotic). That its action was a specific, immune-enhancing, so it could be useful against viral diseases.
Memory and Cognitive Function:Magnesium deficit may lead to decreased memory and learning ability, while an abundance of magnesium may improve cognitive function in children and the elderly.
Main Therapeutic Applications of Magnesium Chloride
Magnesium Chloride mixed with water can be applied transdermally using the following methods:
- Compresses (very effective and economical method. Can be used for localized aches/pains, arthritis, wounds, etc. Use 1tbsp of magnesium chloride to 100ml of warm water.
- Baths; (effective, but less economical, than a compress. Works on the whole body). Use 450-500g of magnesium chloride per 1 bathful of warm water.
- Spays (very effective and economical way of getting required doses of magnesium and maintain healthy skin condition). Mix 1 tbsp of magnesium chloride in 100g of water.
- Underarm deodorant (sprayed or applied otherwise) - removes unpleasant ordours and delivers magnesium throught the skin.
- Body/face wash (similar to spays).
- Massage medium (although Magnesium Oil is not actually an oil, it has an oily consistency, and is a very effective way to deal with muscle aches/pains). To achieve an oily feel, mix 4 parts of mag.chl. with 6 parts of water.
- Mouth wash, gargle - diluted (1tsp per 200ml of water). Can be used to deal with infections and halitosis.
- Foot baths (effective and safe, especially suitable for children. Excellent for tired legs, muscle cramps, as well as a way to deliver magnesium to the body). Mix 100g in 5 litres of water,
- As part of clay and mud packs (body wraps, compresses, masks, poultices). Excellent for the skin and a great way to bring Magnesium to the body.
- Low concentrations can be used for nose washes, sitz baths/ vaginal douches to deal with infections. About 1 tsp per 100ml.